Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Becky!


Today is my daughter-in-law's birthday. She told us that 'these days she just prays for good health and happiness'. Becky, a teacher in Texas, is adored by every student, whether she teaches that child or not. Students look at her with such admiration and awe. Really, I've seen it. The parents also love her to pieces. Becky is on a softball team, also, but I don't remember what position(s) she plays. She is so darn good! More importantly is that she is a terrific wife to my son, Robbie (Rob), and a supermother to Drue, my first grandson. Becky, we are truly fortunate to have you as a member of our family. To top this all off - she is a beautiful person inside and out. Has a fabulous sense of humor, too. We love you, Becky!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday to her! It's also my friend's bday too lolol. Teachers do have a special place in people's hearts. =D

    ReplyDelete